Thursday 5 May 2011

Addictive iPhone game - Tiny Wings!

I love my iPhone 4 and I love all the apps I have on it, but my favourite app has to be this:



It's a game called Tiny Wings and costs 59p (99 cents). And it's got me hooked it's a really addictive game which is simple and gorgeously presented. The goal is to get the to travel as far possible from left to right before nightfall. Gameplay is really easy, you just have to gain momentum on slops by tapping and holding on the screen then let go when going up a hill to fly. I really suggest that you invest in such a great game! :)

Do you have this app, what do you think of it? Also what Apps should I look to get next? Comment below!

10 comments:

  1. I hate buying apps but your post is making it sound really tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks really fun, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. there are similar games online for free so I'll stick to those :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! direct to my iphone

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like Jetman (?) that was so popular on Facebook for awhile

    ReplyDelete
  6. My brother has this on his iPhone and I retract my previous statement... this is so much better than all the free ones! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. No iPhone :( Cool game though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Must. Stay. Away. ElseimsureIllendupspendingtherestofmylifesurfingforapps *draw breath* Good find though, and I can see from the comments that more people agree!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I freakin love this game, i play it all the time in study hall. I love trying to do those objectives!

    ReplyDelete